Monday, June 30, 2014

{SUZY & BLAIR} New Jersey Shore Wedding

Oh. My. Gosh. Words cannot explain how much fun this wedding was. I was so thrilled when Suzy called me to book her wedding in Long Brach, New Jersey. Rob and I flew out a few days early to take bridals and formals, then got to stay and play in New York for the rest of the week. Doolan's Shore Club was such a fun place to shoot this outdoor ceremony, and we had so much fun shooting this FUN bridal party together. The Woodwards and Yergensens were all so warm and inviting to us, and we felt like family the entire time. BLESSED. The most fun beach wedding with the most incredibly sweet people. 
And I got to bring my husband, my second shooter. PERFECT WORLD.
Enjoy!

























































This is my "OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK AMAZING" pose. So. Much. Fun.

































































































































































































so meant for each other. LOVE is amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment