Friday, February 24, 2017

Oregon Senior Photographer // Donni Class of 2016 // Washington Senior Session // Destination Senior Photographer

When did my little sister grow up? I say all the time, she has grown up into the coolest human. She has the most vibrant spirit, tender heart, and the biggest dreams of anyone you would ever meet. She is the most nonjudgmental person, and even when she was a tiny person, she could come sit on my bed and I could tell her anything. She has been there for all of my biggest moments, and has always been the perfect fit as my only sister I would ever need. So this all warranted a NEED for an epic senior trip. So we packed the bags, filled up on gas and soda (kidding, she doesn't drink soda, she is a healthy one), and headed out to Oregon and Washington for our big adventure. ALL the T Swift, all the Frozen sing-alongs, all the night drives and hotel beds and pull-over photo shoots, and it was just perfect. She has always been such a trooper to put up with my antics, and we just bonded the shiz out of this adventure together. I love my little human.

  






































Seriously. Trooper.

Gum wall. We did it. Find ours and I'll give you $20










Head out into the world bravely my love as always, you can be anything you want to be.
I am SO lucky to have you be my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment