Tuesday, September 2, 2014

{CALIFORNIA} vacations with my lovers.

This summer has been INCREDIBLE. My bestie moved to New Mexico, and all was lost, until we got to go play in Cali, once with her and her hubs and the other time with our OTHER favorites! It was so much fun to spend my bday on the west coast with R, J, K, and G, and to get to photograph them all whilst vacationing. We are so so blessed to have the most amazing friends, both inside and outside this HUGE photo post, and I am super proud of myself for FINALLY getting around to sharing!!! Enjoy the love, photos were taken on camera phones, my little D90, and one of our D800's (you will totally be able to tell which cameras took which), but they were all too precious to me not to share. WE LOVE LIFE.





















BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!





























sunnnnburnnn.


He schools me. always




































 Bryn's FAVORITE.

They are buddies



World of color!!!!



















 ohhhh I love him.

The process of the Bensons taking a selfie. On the D90. soooo slow. Here is when we are excited to get home to our "NOT just for travel" cameras. This is why Kat and Greg's trip is with the D800. 
Our spouse(s).










  The rental.





 Our friendship oreo.
 BURNED.




 Magic Morning! PS. It is not magical.


 Walking... which is what your magic morning will consist of. And mickey. if you sprint.







 Mint julep and begnies.... I have no idea how they spell that word.



 Anticipatory faces!
 The first drop. We do not condone or encourage bringing a DSLR onto Space Mountain. But in the D90's case, it might have done us a favor to fall off of the ride :)
 After

















This is the end of trip #1. Now we go to the going away family bbq for Kat and Greg, and then skip ahead a month-ish to CALIFORNIA AGAIN!!!

I really miss her a whole lot.











We missed Brittbucket and Shaylon but they were there in our hearts!!!! :)


CALIFORNIAAAAAA!!!!















 somebody pooped himself

 All tuckered out.



















 Cash has the coolest grandma ever and she came to play with us for a few days! We LOVE Vonda!




People. if you were to go to get seafood at ONE place in California. THIS IS IT. Holy lobster.





















Uncle Bobby spoiled us and took us sailing!!! I am VERY obsessed with the sea lions.




I don't think poop has ever been this pretty.






















 Seriously though. I love them too much.















































And this delicious diner is where we watched the world cup. EPIC.
The BEST Strawberries in the universe.









ALWAYS inappropriate. we are awesome.





































 Greg was a gem and took these super pretty pictures of us!!!! LOVE.

He and Rob also posed for me. Magical.









 I love her. I miss my person.




































We really love them.















 For the record. We BOTH learned how to surf, except I have no photo documentation.  :) Which qualifies us to make this hand sign.

Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment