Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{Wondership Series} Photography Workshop

People. I do not have enough words to explain how INCREDIBLE this workshop is. Both times I have gone, I have learned SO much, from both the mentors and speakers, as well as other photographers I attended with. The networking is incredible, and it is the best way to get a kick in the pants day of inspiration. Mind Blown. Jessie Alexis Photography and Lizy Bowden with Lizy's Lilies put this on for us, and all the vendors that came together to make it happen are AMAZING. Here are my favorites. 

This time, Rachel and Mike with Farner Photo came and presented on capturing pure emotion in our photos, and completely inspired me to be an EMOTIONAL photographer, not just a candid one. This was mind-blowing. After their presentation of both adorableness and brain juice, we split into groups and photographed the super gorgeous couple as Mike and Rachel walked us through their process of getting instant emotion while shooting. Amazing. I completely recommend this to anyone who knows what they are doing behind a camera, but wants to get a whiff of inspiration with the raddest people ever. And did I mention the most PERFECT studio ever?? 
Jessica White Photography, your place rocks my world.

INCREDIBLE. 

Vendors:


Flowers: Lizy's Lilies

Dress: Avenia Bridal
Hair/Makeup: Keara Wright
Cakes and Sweets: Dolce Bella by Erin




















































 I mean, seriously. Who is this gorgeous!??!





The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment